I was born and raised in North Vancouver, always playing many sports including soccer, field hockey and track and field. During my sports career, I’ve experienced my share of injuries particularly in my knees. My experience with injuries has enabled me to develop empathy for patients of all ages and abilities in the clinic. I’ve always loved helping people return to the activities that they love.
I’ve worked in a private physiotherapy clinic and with many sports teams in the community. My recent areas of interest include sport-specific training, core strengthening, posture retraining and becoming certified in Clinical Pilates.
- UBC Masters of Physical Therapy, 2016
- Kinetacore Functional Dry Needling Level 1, August 2017
- Anatomical Acupuncture: AA1 and AA2, June 2017
- Diploma of Advanced Orthopaedic Manual & Manipulative Physiotherapy: Level 1 and 2
- Birth to 2 years – Early intervention pediatric physiotherapy
- Worked full-time in a physiotherapy clinic providing hands on treatment for all injuries from infants to elderly
- On-field athletic training for soccer
- Paediatric physiotherapy for infants and children of all ages
- Neurological physiotherapy post-stroke
- Post-surgical rehabilitation after total joint replacements
- Reconstructive surgery and sports injuries
- Home visits
- On-field kinesiology and physiotherapy services