All custom orthotics are $425.00
Orthotics are an important part of correcting your LKC (lower kinetic chain) problem involving the low back, hip or knee! We use them specifically with the FBT treatment process.
- We utilize insurable evaluation and casting methods that are recognized by third-party payers such as Blue Cross, Green Shield, Manulife etc.
- Free biomechanical evaluation of pelvis, hips, and knees
- Orthotics are arguably the most over-prescribed corrective implement.
- It is essential that the structural alignment of the ankle joint and foot arches are assessed AS WELL AS the structural integrity of the PELVIS, HIPS, AND KNEES to provide an efficient and proper referral for the use of orthotics.
The key to better health could be right under your…feet
Orthotics are customized functional insoles that correct and prevent painful foot, knee, hip and back & postural disorders. The finished orthotic is placed in the patient’s shoe to support the foot and eliminate abnormal foot biomechanics by keeping the foot properly aligned.
Depending on the patient’s needs, the orthotic may have padding to cushion the foot and make it more comfortable.
What do my feet have to do with it?
Your feet have a direct impact on the rest of your body. Like the foundation of a house, your feet support the weight of everything above them. When a small problem develops in your feet, the subtle change in the way you walk will cause a chain reaction of adjustments in your posture and walking mechanics.
These changes can put stress on joints higher up in your body, and lead to more serious problems.
Orthotics have been shown to help the following conditions:
- Plantar Faciitis
- Morton’s Neuroma
- Hallux Valgus (Bunions)
- Shin Splints
- Patella Femoral Pain (Runner’s Knee)
- Chronic Low Back Pain
- A Variety Of Conditions Related To Diabetes Rheumatoid Arthritis